Experienced Lawyer – “Advocaat” or “Ex-Advocaat”
Required experience and skills:
- completed the training as lawyer (advocaatstage);
- bilingual or near bilingual proficiency in English and Dutch;
- several years of experience in complex litigation in the Dutch courts;
- experience in procedures touching upon one or more of the following fields:
-- Corporate law (ondernemingsrecht)
-- (International) contract law
-- Employment law (arbeidsrecht)
-- real estate and construction law (vastgoed en bouwrecht)
-- civil law (civiel - verbintenissenrecht).
Not a requirement but highly appreciated:
- proficiency in Arabic;
- experience in international arbitration;
- interest in or an affinity with diplomatic & state immunity law;
- additional legal experience in other jurisdictions.
Your qualities and skills:
- you work independently;
- are accurate and diligent in your work;
- possess strong organisational skills;
- are tactful and professional when communicating with colleagues and clients;
- are proactive;
- are ambitious;
- enjoy working with international clients;
- are quick to adjust and have a flexible nature;
- have a pleasant sociable personality.
What we offer:
You will play a central role in the small team of Alalim Legal in The Hague.
Advantages of working at Alalim Legal:
- we offer a pleasant work environment;
- a diverse (international) environment;
- challenging content;
- opportunities to continuously develop;
- although we work hard to accommodate our clients in several jurisdictions, we also respect the importance of a healthy work – life balance.
Email the following to email@example.com:
- an up to date Curriculum Vitae (Dutch or English)
- a cover letter in English (if you have writing skills in Arabic, please add a motivational paragraph in Arabic)
For questions or clarifications, feel free to call: 070-330 66 44