Alalim Legal divides its services into several service categories that affect the type and therefore also the price of the related legal work. These categories are described blow. A detailed description of all of the services provided by the Law Firm may be requested separately.
Non-contentious / Non-dispute Related Services
This service category includes various forms of in-house legal advice without the involvement of litigation or arbitration, including:
- Corporate legal advice;
- Drafting and review of contracts and other official documents and communication;
- Undertaking legal due diligence for a selling or purchasing client;
- Negotiation on behalf of a client;
- Conflict prevention and basic conflict resolution.
Litigation, Arbitration or Similar Contentious Procedures
This service category includes contentious cases that reach or have already reached arbitration or litigation, including:
- Legal representation in court;
- Legal representation in front of a tribunal in an arbitration;
- Legal representation of a similar nature.
Such cases are (by their nature) unpredictable due to the involvement of third parties, the role of judges, arbitrators, tribunals and courts, and also depend a great deal on the choices and behaviour of the counter parties involved.
Delegation and Coordination of External Services
This service category includes any consultation of external specialists, including:
- Screening, appointing and delegating (legal) experts on behalf of a client;
- Providing services or advice that do not fall under the direct sphere of corporate law, such as financial or tax advice;
- Language services including document reviews, sworn or non-sworn translations and bilingual document preparation such as combined Arabic/English documents;
- Providing service that require external (legal) expertise, such as Dutch Supreme Court consultations or litigation.